Stamford Brand Marketing strives to be a good corporate citizen. Through its partners and through its people, Stamford Brand Marketing is committed to promoting protection of the environment; supporting charities and local communities; ensuring safe and efficient working practices; and working with suppliers who uphold similar values.
Stamford Brand Marketing recognises that our people (including our partners and sub-contractors) are our greatest asset and the key to continued growth and success and as such, we are committed to providing opportunities and working environments in which our people can achieve to their fullest potential.
Stamford Brand Marketing is committed to ensuring the integrity and security of its business information with particular attention given to personal and sensitive data where inappropriate use or inadequate maintenance and safeguarding could have serious repercussions. The companys’ policies and procedures are based on its requirements for a secure operating environment, an assessment of the risks that the company faces and relevant legal and best‐practice requirements.
Environmental savings make good business sense. Our primary objective is to minimise our carbon footprint and any negative impact we may have on the environment. The company is committed to the following:
- To meet or exceed the requirements of relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice
- To identify, reduce and dispose of waste arising from our operations in a manner that minimises harm to the environment and prevents pollution of land, air and water
- To reduce the consumption of energy and water and use renewable and/or recyclable resources wherever practicable
- To encourage our suppliers and subcontractors to implement good environmental practices and procedures which support our own objectives and targets
- To take responsibility for the maintenance and revision of our environmental policy, which is reviewed on a regular basis, in order to set environmental objectives and targets for continuous improvement, as we recognise the need for sustainable development.
Stamford Brand Marketing is proud to donate 5% of it’s net profits to the Evergreen Care Trust (Charity No. 1158271) which exists to promote healthy ageing and attitudes towards older people in Stamford. The charity recognises that older people are amongst our nation’s greatest resources. The Evergreen Care Trust seeks relevant ways to honour old age and if and when needed to serve by advocating, friendship and practical support.
Stamford Brand Marketing also supports the Evergreen’s Care Trust Lighthouse Project and is part of its ‘Beacon Business Network’ offering pro-bono support.
While the company is accountable to investors, it takes into account the interest of all its stakeholders including our employees, our customers and our suppliers, as well as the local community and the environment in which we operate.
Our reputation is one of our key assets and adherance to the highest standards of integrity, personal conduct, ethics and fairness is deemed to be of vital importance.
- Stamford Brand Marketing commits to being honest and fair in our relationships with its customers
- Provides the standards of product and service that have been agreed
- Takes all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and quality of products or services that it produces
- Promotes relevant Ombudsman redress schemes and subscribes to industry Codes of Best Practice.
- Stamford Brand Marketing commits to being honest and fair in our relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Pays suppliers and subcontractors in accordance with agreed terms
- Has a policy not to offer, pay or accept bribes or substantial favours
- Encourages suppliers and subcontractors to abide by the same standards and principles.
- Local Communities
- Aims to make the communities in which we work, better places to live and do business
- Aims to be sensitive to the local community’s cultural, social and economic needs
- Endeavours to protect and preserve the environment wherever Countrywide operates