Add marketing expertise to your leadership team
Could your business benefit from an objective view from someone experienced in Marketing at a senior level – your own “virtual” Marketing Director.
Stamford Brand Marketing possesses a wealth of marketing and business experience among its partners so, if you need marketing expertise in your leadership team but don’t think it’s a full time position, then we could have the answer.
We offer a solution that provides you with a cost effective way of adding senior marketing support to your leadership team, not only giving guidance but also developing effective strategies to drive the business forward.
We’ll work with you to understand what makes your business tick, who your customers, and what your vision and goals are for the business. We’ll help you turn all that into a meaningful plan and strategy. We’ll create a marketing strategy and an action plan for the next 12 months to take your business forward.
The Benefits of the Virtual Marketing Director
- You receive strategic marketing advice from someone with a proven track record as a Marketing Director
- It gives you the advantage of having an external perspective on your business
- You have someone at the end of the phone to bounce ideas off
- Your business gets the benefit of someone to take charge of your marketing
- You can add a senior manager to your team at a fraction of the cost of employing one
- You have full flexibility
- You have the support of someone who like you is focused on delivering growth to your business
What Can You Expect
- A flexible approach which means we adapt our offer to suit your businesses requirements and budget
- An initial consultation to enable our consultants can find out about your business and business issues
- Our consultant will work with you on prioritising the needs of your business and creating a marketing strategy that will deliver your business objectives.
- Not only marketers our consultants add value through proven business acumen and an entrepreneurial approach
- We are always available to support you on the phone, email and Skype support when you need it
- Weekly or monthly reports and updates to keep you abreast of progress