Branding – A promise delivered!
Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer.
It tells them what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from that of your competitors.
A company’s brand represents their market identity—who they are, what they do, what kind of quality they provide, their reputation for trustworthiness, and much more. Consequently, brand marketing is important to every business whether they are large or small.
Having a brand strategy joins together every facet of what you do, how you look and how you sound or speak to your customers through your marketing communications. Our experienced brand strategists can help your business identify brand development strategies that can positively improve how customers or clients see and view your business setting you apart from your competitors.
Why you need a Brand Strategy
- Documents who you are, what you do, what kind of quality you provide, your reputation for trustworthiness, and much more.
- Creates a clear and consistent identity for your products, based on qualities that are important to the market.
- Positions your products clearly in the minds of customers and prospects, and differentiates your products from competitive offerings.
- Enables a clear and consistent approach to the creation of all marketing collateral and on and offline marketing activity
- Builds on the strengths of your brand by communicating brand values clearly and consistently in all your marketing communications
- Creates immediate brand recognition amongst your target audience with consequent impact on your sales success.
- Enables employees to use a common language when talking about your business, products and services
What our brand strategists can do for you
- Undertake a Brand Audit
- Review current brand identity and values
- Review market brand awareness and recognition
- Analyse brand strengths and weaknesses
- Consider if you brand properly reflects your proposition
- Evaluate any brand inconsistencies
- Brand differentiators against competitors
- Undertake Competitive Advantage Review
- Review markets brand perceptions and expectations
- Produce a report with recommendations including a Branding Action Plan
- Write, design and produce a Brand Book